PDF files and external web resources (such as Bible references) are viewed in a new tab or window.
What's On Your Mind? -- Weekly questions and answers with Fr. Brad
(1) Praying by name for government leaders (2) When can we fix the sewer in the chapel? (3) Is there a proper way to ingest the host? (slides were not used) 08/07/2016
Lesson Audio, 69 min 22 sec. Use player below (recommended) or click HERE to download.
(1) Is "Wisdom" the Holy Spirit and (2) About the "Rock" (slides were not used) 07/31/2016
Lesson Audio, 58 min 3 sec. Use player below (recommended) or click HERE to download.
(1) The sign of the cross (slides were not used) 07/24/2016
Lesson Audio, 54 min 5 sec. Use player below (recommended) or click HERE to download.
(1) Class of 07/17/2016 due to technical errors, there is no audio today.
(1) Incense: what does it symbolize and why is it used in worship? (2) From Proverbs 22:28, and 23:10, what are the "ancient markers" and what is their significance?, (slides were not used) 07/10/2016, with the Rev. Dcn. Brian Oldfield
Lesson Audio, 45 min 48 sec. Use player below (recommended) or click HERE to download.
(1) What Does Catholic Mean? (2) How to make the sign of the cross - Slides 1-12, 07/03/2016
Holy Trinity Anglican Church is a Parish of the Anglican Province of America (APA) and upholds "the faith once delivered to the saints," revealed by God to His people, specifically in the person of His incarnate Son, Jesus Christ, as recorded in the Holy Scriptures.